Outstanding International Academy is seeking a dynamic, engaging, and innovative teacher for the 2020-2021 and future academic years.
The duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Inspire students to learn, possess an engaging and interactive teaching style
- Assess and identify students’ individual learning needs
- Teach students using lessons, discussions, audio-visual presentations
- Assign and correct homework
- Answer students’ questions; Help students improve their results
- Maintain frequent and effective communication with students, parents, and administration staff
- Evaluate and review the progress of students and discuss progress results with students and parents
- Ontario Certified Teachers (OCT) preferred but will consider teachers with excellent teaching approach and 1+ years successful teaching experience preferred.
- Must be familiar with the Ministry of Education Curriculum and Growing Success
- Must be able to incorporate Growing Success Assessment as/for/of Learning into Lessons
- Prefer to have experience teaching Gr.9-12 English, Business or Social Science
- Outstanding expertise in specified subject and ability to provide effective experiential learning
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude, highly responsible; able to motivate and inspire students
- Responsible and passionate about teaching
- Able to help students with diverse educational backgrounds and learning abilities
Canada Outstanding International Education Group Ltd.
7191 Yonge St., Unit 901,902,903,907
Thornhill, ON L3T 0C4
We thank all applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Training or management experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- OCT Qualification (Preferred)
To apply, please submit a copy of your CV and a cover letter.